Today’s building owners save hundreds of millions of dollars annually with infrared roofing inspections. Our professional UAV infrared testing substantially reduces your roof repair and replacement costs by:
- Targeting problem areas and wet insulation for effective repair Identifying sound roof sections for conservation
- Creating money-saving replacement options
- Improving specifications for more competitive bidding
- Providing independent, objective information about the real condition of your roof system to help you make sound decisions.
- Safe, fast and precise imaging for the air
- Accurately assess the materials required and the state of the roof, stay ahead of projects
Our certified thermographers use state-of-the-art UAV thermal imaging cameras to capture the “thermal signature” of the roof’s night-time heat loss. Our inspection teams precisely capture the damaged areas on the roof surface, so you can save tens, even hundreds of thousands of dollars in unnecessary repairs or replacement.
Aerial View Labs performs UAV infrared thermography of the entire flat roof surface of the referenced building (s), including the HVAC units, sky lights, roof vents, parapet walls, flashing, anchors, and roof drains, in order to obtain information regarding any current moisture intrusion, the integrity and overall condition of the current roof top using UAV infrared thermal imaging technology.
Aerial View Labs uses the latest, leading edge UAV infrared technology from Flir Systems to provide integrated capture reporting and repository solutions. Our UAV infrared inspections are performed using state-of-the-art, fully-radiometric, thermal imaging cameras with minimum of (640 × 512) resolution, which provides superior imaging quality and accurate evaluation of your thermal situations.